Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Frickin Holidaze =)


Io, Saturnalia!

Brian here. Y'know, the...

(check any that apply)
[ ] movie guy
[ ] vball guy
[ ] talks-too-much guy
[ ] friend of yours
[ ] friend of that friend of yours
[ ] one your friends warned you about
[ ] other name on the restraining order
[ ] guy who you don't know who it is

And, seeing as how we're just THAT close, how could I NOT go all-out in presenting you with a unique, special, one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted holiday gift?

Well, as it turns out, I know exactly how...

Happy Frickin Holidaze! =)

I hope you enjoy the digital whatzit. May the year's end treat you kindly, and may you enjoy some satisfying food comas, make many fond new memories w friends and family, and collect much satisfying holiday loot!~

Best wishes for a merry everything and a happy new president! =)

Keep on keepin on~

p.s. If you're drawing a blank as to the pedigree of this year's Santanime, feel free to let me know and I'll try to enlighten you as best I can.

3 comments:

df said...

It's so great, I love it!!! Where's the music from, btw? I'm totally digging it.

cabinboy said...

The music IS amazing, and comes courtesy of RJD2 and MAD MEN. For more, check out my "making of" post, fueled by mom's home cooking and luxurious sleep. It's nice to be home and get out of town.

danchoi said...

i finally got around to watching this. the best one yet. Great execution. JibJab, watch out.