Saturday, January 20, 2007

LINDA LINDA LINDA =)

Alas, it's left the Brattle, but it has absolutely not left my brain... Check out the trailer (a might small, unfortunately), subtitled in English (w some wonky translation, I think), under "Story" at the movie site. And keep reading/scolling to check out some related clips, in Japanese without subtitles... Turn up the volume... =)

The girls' band, Paran Maum, ease into their Rock Festival set with the Blue Hearts' "Linda Linda Linda!"

"Like a rat, I want to be beautiful... Because there's a beauty that can't be photographed..." =)

For Paran Maum's final number at the Rock Festival, Son sings, "Owaranai Uta," aka "An Endless Song"...

"Let's sing an endless song for this asshole of a world!" =)

And here's a clip from a Blue Hearts performance of "Linda Linda Linda!"

"Even if it isn't love or affection, I won't let you go! I have a single strong power that will never be defeated!" =)

Keep on rockin on~

p.s. SYMPATHY FOR MR. VENGEANCE, THE HOST, LINDA LINDA LINDA... I am loving me some Bae Doo-Na =)

No comments: