Sunday, June 05, 2011

Summer 2011 Mixx

Every summer I put together a mixx CD for my beach commute. Yeah, an actual 79-minute CD, for my CD player. I took it for its first spin this weekend and I rather like it.

DOCTOR WHO - "Doctor Who Opening Credits" (series 4)


Queen / SHAUN OF THE DEAD - "You're My Best Friend"


Mama Cass / LOST - "Make Your Own Kind Of Music"


The Go-Go's - "Our Lips Are Sealed"


Metric / SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD - "Black Sheep"


Don Henley - "The Boys Of Summer"


Daft Punk / TRON: LEGACY - "Derezzed"


Animotion - "Obsession"


Journey / TRON: LEGACY - "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)"


The Outfield - "Your Love"


Penguinvilla / UNCLE BOONMEE - "Acrophobia"


Immortal Technique / "Bob And The Trees" - "Point Of No Return"


Natasha Bedingfield - "Pocketful Of Sunshine"


Sara Bareilles - "Love Song"


Electric Light Orchestra / XANADU - "All Over The World"


The XX - "Intro"


A-ha - "Take On Me"


Motley Crue / HOT TUB TIME MACHINE - "Home Sweet Home"


Childish Gambino - "Freaks And Geeks"


PARTY DOWN - "Party Down Closing Credits"


Victoria Vox - "Oh I Wonder"


Wolf Parade - "Yulia"


The Cure - "In Between Days"


Keep on keepin on~

No comments: