Sunday, March 25, 2007

overheard at Park Street...

A young 20something girl is talking to her girl friend...
Did I ever tell you about how I first learned about sex? It was from that movie, LOOK WHO'S TALKING! You remember, in the beginning, they show, like, the sperm and an egg? When I tell people about this, they're always like—Right, the sperm and the egg, yeah. But, see, I had no idea what they were! I mean, I thought they were just, like, weird little creatures... fish or something. So the movie finally starts up and I'm like, that was weird, but whatever, I guess that's important later. And the first scene, do you remember the first scene? She's at the doctor's, and the doctor's telling her, "Well, you *have* just turned thirty... These things happen..." And she's pregnant, right? So, what *I* thought was, if you don't get married or something by the time you're thirty, you're going to get pregnant! Like, automatically! Doesn't that suck? And that's what I believed for years!
Heh.

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: