Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fat Man's Comin'...!

Hip deep in work at the office, and anticipating a real crunch in the next week and on through January, I've actually managed to motivate (in my slackerly way, so "motivate" is relative) to get myself a little more ahead of my usual holidaze production schedule. Other things *have* fallen by the snow-covered wayside... Most conspicuous is present shopping. Basically, I got nothin. Frickin frackin shopping season. Good grief.

Maybe I'll just get everyone a copy of Merry Mixmas (awesome) and a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, from Urban Outfitters (feckin Wrong). I have to believe that they could only get away with that since Charles Schultz, sadly, is no longer with us. I mean, what could be more completely against the spirit of the freakin Charlie Brown Christmas special than selling artificial replicas of the real tree that Chuck chooses to save?!

Unless profits from their sales go to a charity of some sort, that's not even ironically funny. It's just Wrong.

Coal and Krampus for Urban Outfitters!

*sigh*

Frack. I could've counted on this nonsomnia. I should've rallied some people to go camp out for Wiis tonight. Foo.

I am tired. But not sleepy. Holidazed. Annoying. I should go have a lie-down now. Try to get to sleep without slipping into yet another crazy electromagnetic field induced creepy crawling paranoid nightmare. I'm looking forward to getting some sweet bacony buttery diner eats w Paris Jen in the morning. Yumm. =)

I'll leave you with a couple of snaps related to my digital Santa Clausiness, past and present... First, from one year ago...
And today...
Keep on keepin on~

1 comment:

zorknapp said...

Urban Outfitters, in the past 10 or so years, seems to have gone from "mildly cool" to "totally dumb." Or is it just me?

I've been using "quotes" in a lot of my writing recently. I think that's probably "totally dumb" also.