Monday, December 18, 2006

How did I miss Santacon?!

Lucky for me, Chris took a few pictures of the Ho-Ho-Hoccasion in NYC! Thanks!

For more pics and info on this, other, and upcoming Santacons, check out Santacom.com.

Frack, apparently we had one in Boston on the ninth... which would explain this snapshot I took from a Saturday stroll through the Common...I remember thinking how curious it was to spot a short range Santa, all on his own, weeks before his holiday and all. I figured he must have gotten lost, been part of a convoy or something, and whaddyaknow? I guess I was right.

I would like to see a Santacon conjured at the Rose Bowl Parade this year, to take on the Imperial 501st, the Star Wars fan Brigade of Stormtroopers that are supposed to be marching for Grand Marshall George Lucas.

Welcome to my brain. Such as it is.

Keep on keepin on~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dagnabbit! They don't do one in Baltimore! I'll have to try to catch the one in D.C. next year. Although it might totally mess with the kids' heads-"why are there so many Santas?".