Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Mountain Goats@The Middle East...

My sister turned me onto these fine mellow cynical fellows and we're gonna go check them out at the Middle East Tuesday evening (tonight).

They're not new, just new to me. Surprising, I know. What with my finger on the pulse and all. =)

Even if In hadn't exposed me to their alternately pointy, plucky, and musical guitar behind their clever, mean, real, and funny words (with titles like "International Small Arms Traffic Blues," "Linda Blair Was Born Innocent," "New Monster Avenue," and "Fall Of The Star Running Back" =), finding out that BRICK's director took it upon himself to shoot their first video certainly would have gotten me to sit up and pay attention.

Also, they're called The Mountain Goats, so they've got that going for them, too.

Keep on keepin on~

Wack. Just checked the Middle East's site and the show is sold out.

No comments: