Saturday, January 20, 2007

I crack myself up...

Totally stupid dumb ridiculous... My sister and I just got home from a double feature of THE CASE OF THE GRINNING CAT and ROBOTECH: THE SHADOW CHRONICLES and we got to the front door of our building. My sister was in the lead, so she went looking for her keys in her bag. I meanwhile reached into my pocket and got my keys out. On my key ring was this little pushbutton flashlight that she got me as a Christmas present and I started blinking it on and off at the doorknob, and then her bag, in which she was rummaging, and then into her eyes. My sister, "Yes... That's just great... at annoying the hell out of me..."

I just kept blinking the light and told her, "Burn...."

She got out her keys and unlocked the outside door and said, "Did you just say 'burn?'" and continued on into the foyer and to our door. As she unlocked that door, I started laughing, like, really hard. I quickly laughed past the human-audible spectrum and landed in the dog-unfriendly Snagglepuss zone, y'know? Or is it Muttley I'm thinking of? And, anyhow, I was working it pretty hard, my gut started to hurt after a minute and I had to drop my bag and hold myself up with my hands on the back of a chair. I really just couldn't stop. Well, I mean, I caught myself once for a moment, and managed to sit down. Long enough to come back down into the audible range and tell her, "Sorry... I think I'm really tired..." And she left the dining room. And I took a couple of breaths. And I proceeded to jump right back into the gut busting Snagglepuss/Muttley frequencies.

It took me another few minutes to settle. I managed to make my way to the kitchen. Pour myself some water. Sit still on a stool at the kitchen counter for a spell. Until my sister walked into the kitchen and I started laughing again!

This tiime it died much quicker.

It's a tiny little flashlight, and she gave it to me as a present, and I was flashing it at her, and I said, "Burn...."

Ridiculous.

=)

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: