Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Watch-A-Thon: update

Thanks mucho to newest sponsors Kirsten, Jackie, Stephen, Bruno and Jennifer! Your support is *very* much appreciated! =)

And now, the latest in my movie madness hit parade...
  1. January 20. GOD GREW TIRED OF US. Kendall Square.

  2. January 21. HAPPY FEET. Capitol Theater.

  3. January 22. BLOOD DIAMOND. Somerville Theater.

  4. January 23. CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER. Boston Common.

  5. January 24. NOTES ON A SCANDAL. Kendall Square.

  6. January 26. SMOKIN' ACES. Boston Common.

  7. January 27. THE KING AND THE CLOWN. MFA-Korean Film Festival.

  8. January 27. ROAD. MFA-Korean Film Festival.

  9. January 28. IF I WERE YOU: ANIMA VISION. MFA-Korean Film Festival.

  10. January 28. WOMAN IS THE FUTURE OF MAN. MFA-Korean Film Festival.

  11. January 28. TIME. MFA-Korean Film Festival.

  12. January 30. EL TOPO. Brattle Theater.
A linked title will send you to my blog ramble for that movie. I've got some unfinished rambling for the Korean Film Festival flicks this weekend, but not sure when I'll get around to completing it.EL TOPO tonight was trippy and fun. I'm not exActly sure what I saw, but I *LIKE* it. =)

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: