Tuesday, January 03, 2006

a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man... who does not exist...

Dealing with a bout of post-volleyball (and perhaps partly cold-med induced) non-somnia...

Does anyone else in the world know that SciFi plays KNIGHT RIDER at 3 in the morning on Tuesday?

Who would've thought you could score a half dozen seasons of a prime time TV show using a drum machine?

I'd be stupid-pleased and amused if some Hollywood casting director would get David Hasselhoff and William Daniels into a picture together. If Daniels's name doesn't ring a bell, he's the voice of K.I.T.T., as well as a serious, talented, legitimate actor (ST. ELSEWHERE, 1776, BOY MEETS WORLD =).

Keep on keepin on~

"Okay, pal, super-pursuit mode!"
--- Michael Knight, KNIGHT RIDER

"But if it's a trap, you'll be a lot safer in me!"
--- K.I.T.T., KNIGHT RIDER

2 comments:

zorknapp said...

Knight Rider that late! I thought they only showed reruns of Farscape at that time of the night/morning.

cabinboy said...

Actually, FARSCAPE seems to be happening at way late hours on weekend nights on frickin Fox, and in whatever frickin order they please, it seems.

PEACEKEEPER wars was on this past Saturday night, at the very convenient and well-advertised hours from midnight to 4am. Lucky insomniac me, I caught it a couple hours in and recorded the last 2.5 hours or so. Decided not to watch it LIVE, tho, so it's on deck, along with the first four hours of this year's 24, and the six hours of THE TRIANGLE (I've already watched the first two and really kinda dig it)...

*sigh*

Keep on~