Friday, January 20, 2006

(Stewart on) Bush on "diplomacy"

On THE DAILY SHOW earlier this week, Jon Stewart comments on the "President's" reaction to Iran's revived nuclear weapons program. He sets up Bush's sound byte by describing the situation... a Muslim country, developing weapons of mass destruction, led by a man who hates America, in repeated defiance of the United Nations (sounds awful familiar, don't it?)... President Bush, take it away!~

And...cue the press conference segment: Bush states that his plan is to solve the issue using diplomacy. Bush goes on to give a quick down-home definition of the term "diplomacy," explaining to the press corp that diplomacy is "talking to friends, allies, and others, about a common objective." Stewart steps in between clips here with his Bush impression...

Now I'll use it in a sentence: Yale, is where I got my diploma, see? Henh henh henh.

I do dig me some Jon Stewart =)

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: