Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Would you tell Joanne that I'm gonna do a REAL dismount...?"

Apologies for the tease of a title. Alas, no, STICK IT is NOT premiering as part of the IFFB... That line/scene from the ads just won't stop floating to the surface of my so-called mind when I'm not paying attention.

It's just Wrong for me to even consider going to see that movie, isn't it?

Even if I am a huge fan of Jeff Bridges...?

Too bad Eliza Dushku isn't the lead in this. They could've just made it a prequel to BRING IT ON, eh?

Have you seen the ad? Or just that opening bit that I took the title/line from? Our bad girl/heroine does the little international hand sign for a telephone and speaks that line into it. Her friend halfway across the gym answers, and is about to relay her message to Joanne, when Joanne marches up to her, finger pointing, and cuts her off with, "PUT DOWN the phone!"

C'mon. That's some funny poop right there!

Yes, given the opp to go WITH someone, I'd see the movie.

Which means, most likely, I won't be seeing it...

O well~

Just had to get that out of my system. Carry on~

=)

p.s. "It's not called gym-NICE-stics..."

No comments: