Thursday, May 25, 2006

sky

Folks have been down on the schizo weather we've been treated to over the past couple weeks. There was the good-for-nothing flooding rain, which I only caught a piece of on my way to missing my Amtrak train home to Jersey for Mother's Day weekend... Followed by cloudy grey days segueing into bright sunny days and then back again, and in between, these crazy contrasty El Greco skies...


Y'know?

Snapped that on the way to work. It's all so SHARP, y'know? CRISP. Like George Takei's voice. Heh. So ultra-real, it looks photoshopped, no? I like it. Later in the summer, it's days like this that I love for sucking a week of humidity out of the air.

Still digesting LOST finale, as well as leftover Chinese foods. Man, I over-ate. For some reason I wanted to keep having food to eat while I was watching, so when I was getting close to done, at the next commercial break, I'd reload on the rice. Looking into the rice cooker at the end, looks like I consumed about 2 cups. Urp.

LOST finale. Good crack. Some little bits of aggravation, but nothing downright unfair. =)

I must to bed.

Keep on keepin on~

1 comment:

zorknapp said...

"Oh My!" - George Takei