Saturday, May 06, 2006

VERY HARD AND VERY FAST

Total non sequitur of a blog entry... even for a blog entry...

I understand that massively multiplayer online gaming is an excellent way to escape the stress and pressures of the day-to-day so-called "real" world...

=)

I'm more of a twitch player, y'know? Doom, Quake, Jedi Knight, Medal of Honor... I'm into stripping down to the R-complex and running after other people in space stations or mines or secret labs and taking shots at them with a rocket launcher. I don't have the patience for building a character...

Hrmmm...

That last sentence might've been what people in the therapy biz would call a breakthru...

Right.

Anyhow... These days I don't have the patience for that, y'know? Amassing wealth and collecting items and having to choose from four dozen spells while backing up my guild brothers with my battle axe...

Sounds like fun, tho, don't it? =)

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: