Saturday, June 03, 2006

meanwhile...

Some digital photographic highlights (yarr) of my so-called life over the past dozen or so days...

Paris Jen took me to get some dee-licious Lawton's deep fried(!) foot-long hot dogs...


So frickin tasty, w some excellent fries on the side! Go get some - Lawton's Famous Frankfurts in Lawrence, MA...


Followed by a visit to a sad -but not quite KFC-sad- dollar store... Does this "whale boat" look like "wet-n-fun" to you...?


Learn your A-B-Cs magnetically! A... A... A...?


I said sad... Did I mention creepy?





The day I broke down and hauled my A/C unit out of storage and put it in the window...


(Note the Lego shims propping the accordian side-seals =)


A volleyball Memorial day at the beach...



And Closing day...




Mmmmm... liquid sugar... rarrrrrrr...

Keep on keepin on~

1 comment:

df said...

That poor baby in the Wet n' Fun. He's saying, "I'm wet alright, but not in the way that you think."

The children in the Hand of God creeps me out the most. But that evil clown thing amidst the dolls! Did he eat that face off?