Tuesday, August 22, 2006

wandering the square after THE WINDOW...



A good and kooky night. Some real edge-of-your-seat noir goodness at the Brattle to cap off a rough day of packing, trucking, and moving. Another couple of convergence events... Another sighting of that photog prof, right after that permit business at the city hall annex, and then a kee-razy intersection of the Brattle, an Atomic client, and a volleyballer. Kooky. More on that another time.

Also, see the most excellent painting in the first photo? I encountered a series of them in Inman Square earlier in the day during a moving run. Rowan and In first spotted his work in Harvard Square two Mayfairs ago. I came back to the apartment from Harvard Square after them and they asked me if I saw "the cool paintings," and I knew exactly which ones they meant. Apparently Mint Julep (dunno that I love it as the replacement for the smartass card and candy shoppe) and the toy store in Inman Square also knew.

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: