Sunday, November 19, 2006

iDon't know...

...know what the iPod is saying, but iLike it.
Just found this a hop, click, and a jump away from a favorite at YouGle, and I don't understand any of the dialogue, except some of the song lyrics of course, but still, it spoke to me.

=)

In the ad, is the bit with the iPod apparently being stolen, and then not playing (at least not for long) for the thieves, a demonstration of digital rights management? Or some sort of lojack security?

Unterhalt auf an halten~

p.s. Zorky, any ruling on that translation? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I whipped out (stop it!) my old German-English dictionary, as my German is terribly rusty. The first word best translates as "maintenance" as a verb, and "halten" is like "keep" or "detain," although it could also mean "deliver."

I think you'd need a more fluent speaker than I to see if there's real meaning in there, or if it is just supposed to sound cool...

And, I think you should set this so that comments appear automatically, like on my blog. You still get an e-mail when a post appears, so you won't be clueless as to when the post appears. I promise not to swear, really!

F*cker.

Okay, that was uncalled for, I know... I couldn't help myself. Maybe you should keep comment moderation on...