Saturday, November 11, 2006

SMOKIN' ACES!

I've only seen the trailer once, but already I can't wait to see this flick! You know why? Cuz it's CANNONBALL RUN, only, instead of winning a race, it's to frickin kill a guy!

I guess I could just say that it's a 21st century update of CANNONBALL RUN, cuz, unless it's Tokyo Drift (haven't seen it), racing is tired. To get people in the seats these days, you've gotta kill someone.

Or how bout this? It's MURDER BY DEATH, but upside-down!

Or should that be... inside-out?

Flipped horizontal? Inverted? Converted?

But you get it? It's whippin up and chuckin every supercool over-the-top assassin archetype you've seen in the movies and comic books and pointing them at one incredible sleazebag of a target! That's a frickin good time! =)

Oh yeah, that's right... That's Michael Bluth all future-Biff greasy and sketchy charactered up! And Jeremy Piven as the mark. I didn't catch everyone they're throwing into this film, but I like the looks of all of them. This is gonna be a ton of fun. AWEsome, even. Even if it sucks, it'll suck AWEsome!

=)

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: