Tuesday, October 24, 2006

trussed...?

A substance developed to increase trust in a person... Isn't that called... I dunno... not being a schmuck? Well, some characters in a lab somewhere have made it and are selling it as "Liquid Trust." It's a topical, applied directly to the untrustworthy parts...

Ha! Wouldn't that be fun? I kid, I kid. Apparently it's like a perfume, spray-on. I guess it's been around a while, but I've not noticed. Guess its promotion isn't as catchy as "Apply directly to the forehead. Apply directly to the forehead. Apply directly to the forehead." It does seem almost Crumbelievable, but alas, that's already taken.

This is gonna become part of the origin of dozens of not-so-super villains, isn't it?

A good argument for doing business online, donchathink?

Thanks to In for passing along this stocking stuffer, and to the Colbert Report for keeping its finger on the advertising pulse. =)

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: