Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What the Fluff?

Ayep. Fluff trumped Bogart and Huston. Crazy, no?

Crazy, yes.

Check out the pics from Saturday's visit to the... errr... birthplace? cradle? crash site? of Fluff. Thanks to Glen for not having anything else to do that afternoon. =)

I ended up hitting the fest with Glen around 3.30. We toured the scene, listened to one of the bands, sampled some Fluffy Toscanini's ice cream, watched the Flufferettes strut their Fluff, and visited the art gallery. We were heading back to Harvard Square at about 5.15 when my sister called to tell me she was headed over with Dan to check it out, too. So, I doubled back to meet up with her, just in time to catch the tug-of-war! And thanks to Dan and In, I sampled my first Fluffernutter sandwich, and y'know what? It didn't suck. I'm not gonna start putting it on my hot dogs (like I do with peanut butter and jelly), but it'll be another acceptable option in the post-apocolypse.

Keep on keepin on~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't fear the fluff, my friend. I've been known to eat it with a spoon, straight from the jar....but then I have two kids under four, so I need all the sugar I can get. Cool blog!
Your old pal and almost wife,
Flo