Thursday, February 15, 2007

Watch-A-Thon: home stretch, may need a spotter...

Friday night the Bugs Bunny Film Festival kicks off at the Brattle. I'm hoping to hit a few of the collections, maybe with a small posse if I can motivate some people. Saturday to Sunday is the 15-hour Schlock-Around-The-Clock marathon, the Heartbreak Hill of the 'thon, I guess. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any of the gems in the line-up before, so I'd like to check it out. Thing is, I think that given the foolishness I've put myself thru in the 'thon so far, I don't know that I can manage it alone. I'd love to have a spotter, or a tag-team partner, to take it on with me. If I can't round anyone up, maybe I'll try to be selective about the films, or... I'll just not go. There are some Alloy Orchestra options at the ICA I was wanting to check out, anyhow...

We shall see.

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: