Friday, March 03, 2006

my sis and me...

A snippet of Brian-and-In conversation from this morning...

We were sitting at a conference table at a realtor's office, waiting for an agent to return w some listings. My sister was looking over some brochures or something, and I was sorta zoning out, on some level sickened by the math that says that 400 square feet in Cambridge equals $250k. I suddenly snapped out of it, for some reason or other thinking about how I should've gotten my hair cut before I sprained my ankle, cuz since then, I haven't gotten myself to make the trek out to my regular barbers, and my hair's gone a bit long. I kinda like it, but y'know, most days it's just SO unmanageable!~

Anyhow, just as I snapped out of it, my vision focused on my sister's 'do. She has her hair cut way short, cropped, and, me being me...

me: You want a wig made of my hair, don't you?

sis: Why yes! [Looking up from the brochures to look at my hair] How did you know?

Just thought I'd share.

Keep on keepin on~

1 comment:

df said...

save some for me, dang it.