Tuesday, March 07, 2006

O, Natalie...

Over post-vball playoffs dinner last night at the Sunset (team "Say My Name" finished second for this session), the always enjoyable topic of Miss Natalie Portman came up. Captain Joshua informed me that there is an a-MAY-Zing video/sketch from the recent SNL she hosted, and it's floating somewhere or wheres on the interweb. Once I got home, I went looking, somewhat lazily, just for obvious links, lest my clicks get me flagged once again w the FBI and the "Portman" estate, but the first few were all already dead. Lucky for me, Josh is more web-knowing and persistent...


Thanks, Josh, for this wonderfully entertaining and maybe a little disturbing look at Natalie P.

Ummm... please, don't read that last sentence out loud.

Heh.

*sigh* Our little PROFESSIONAL, BEAUTIFUL GIRL... she's all growed up now!

I am SO jonesin for some Wachowski Brothers x Alan Moore goodness in V FOR VENDETTA... The world of the near future is a totalitarian state in which the ministries of the five senses observe and catalog the mis/behavior of its citizens, to punish or exploit to further whatever agenda it may pursue? Bah. Never happen. But, y'know, that's exactly why I go to the movies. Gotta love escapist entertainment! =)

Keep on keepin on~

* Nat photo swiped from natalieportman.com.

No comments: