Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday mornin...

When will I stop getting zits? Bleah! Frickin frackin sazzafrazzin....

BIG *yawn* Saturday morning...

Got two washers of bright and dark clothes running down in the laundry room now. Had a whole other load's worth of greys (they don't quite look white now) to throw in, but the other machines were already recently into wash cycles, bleah. I threw a couple pairs of sporty socks in with the brights just to have for vball this week, in case I don't get back to the laundry room before then. Set the cell phone to alarm me in... oh, about a half hour now. Gonna click thru what I've got saved up on replayTV and try and kill a show while I wait.

Yup. Big Saturday. El Sabado Gigante!

I figure I'll get the laundry dried and folded up in time to hit the office around McLunch time. Yeah, we've got a project in that was supposed to be pretty 9-to-6ish for a few regular work weeks, but nothing goes as planned, right? It's taking longer for the client to wrangle and deliver the assets we need than either of us expected, so we're having to put in some late and weekend hours to meet some milestones. I opted out of Thursday night vball (thanks for subbing, A) to put in those hours at the office. I hope I don't hafta do that again, altho with the lag sort of built into production now, I'm afraid I shall. Bleah. Still, the client's been cool about giving us the weekends to move Friday deadlines to Monday. Ain't that shooper?

I suppose "giving" should actually be replaced with a word more like "taking," eh?

If I had anything going on, I'd probably be a bit more miffed. No biggie, tho. Somethin to plan on, I suppose.

Tomorrow Rowan and I are gonna continue our home search and hit a few open houses with and without our agent. Should be edjumacational. That sorta means I've gotta get most all of the workywork done today and tonight. We'll see how THAT works out. =)

I'm hoping to hunker down and finish something of a decent plug/review I started last night for V FOR VENDETTA, but alas, I'm not feeling it just now. Short version - GO SEE IT!!!!

Keep on keepin on~

No comments: